What do you do for Summer?

Everything is fair game but there are limits. Just be aware of that.

What do you do for Summer?

Postby Phoenix » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Do you go on vacations anywhere? I'm close to the Jersey shore. Going this weekend for the week. Storm Sandy messed us up a bit, but it's pretty much back. Looking forward to good times. Wondering if anyone does anything. See ya.
Phoenix

Re: What do you do for Summer?

Postby BrokenPhreak » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:52 am

Phoenix wrote:Do you go on vacations anywhere? I'm close to the Jersey shore. Going this weekend for the week. Storm Sandy messed us up a bit, but it's pretty much back. Looking forward to good times.

Nice. :) I've seen some of the rebuilding efforts on the news, good to hear things are getting back to normal. Hope you have fun!

Here in Iowa, the majority of my summer is spent indoors where it's cold, heh. (Our last few summers have been kinda oppressive). If the weather's not too bad, I'll usually hang out at the lake a few miles away. Probably won't be doing a lot this season though....I'm having surgery in a couple weeks, so I'll be busy recuperating from that. :(
BrokenPhreak

Postby spooie » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:11 pm

I work during the summer. It's our busiest time of the year. In fact, I'll be one of the few people in the office this coming Friday.
spooie
n00bie

Postby BrokenPhreak » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:39 am

Hey there spooie! :) Welcome to our humble lil' corner of the interwebz. :lol:
BrokenPhreak

Postby spooie » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Howdy.

As you can see, I am finally able to log in correctly. :P
spooie
n00bie

Postby boring_user_name » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:26 am

I'm close to the Jersey shore. Going this weekend for the week. Storm Sandy messed us up a bit, but it's pretty much back.

Cool, enjoy the shore!

BrokenPhreak wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Do you go on vacations anywhere? I'm close to the Jersey shore. Going this weekend for the week. Storm Sandy messed us up a bit, but it's pretty much back. Looking forward to good times.

Nice. :) I've seen some of the rebuilding efforts on the news, good to hear things are getting back to normal. Hope you have fun!

Here in Iowa, the majority of my summer is spent indoors where it's cold, heh. (Our last few summers have been kinda oppressive). If the weather's not too bad, I'll usually hang out at the lake a few miles away. Probably won't be doing a lot this season though....I'm having surgery in a couple weeks, so I'll be busy recuperating from that. :(

Surgery? Good luck with that. hope all goes well.

I have no particular plans for this Summer as of yet. Guess i'll just go with the flow.

PS, welcome Spooie!
boring_user_name
Senior

Postby BrokenPhreak » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:54 pm

boring_user_name wrote:Surgery? Good luck with that. hope all goes well.

Thanks. :) Tomorrow's the big day... Little bit nervous, but looking forward to it being done.
BrokenPhreak

Return to Off Topic Subjects